Find out key dates for upcoming events and presentations, annual meeting, quarterly earnings and dividends.
|1st Qtr., 2023||2nd Qtr., 2023||3rd Qtr., 2023||4th Qtr., 2023|
Dividend is declared by the company on
|January 31, 2023||April 28, 2023||July 28, 2023||October 27, 2023|
Dividend record date
To receive a dividend directly from the company, shares must be
recorded in the books of the company on
|March 3, 2023||June 2, 2023||September 1, 2023||December 1, 2023|
Dividend payment date
Dividends are payable to shareholders on
|April 1, 2023||July 1, 2023||October 1, 2023||January 1, 2024|
Share purchase cut-off date
Cheques for share purchase must be dated and received by the
company no later than
|March 17, 2023||June 16, 2023||September 15, 2023||December 13, 2023|
Dividend reinvestment and share purchase funds are
invested by the company on
|April 3, 2023||July 4, 2023||October 2, 2023||January 2, 2024|
Annual meeting of shareholders
|May 2, 2023|
Estimated earnings news release date
Anticipated dates for news release are
|April 28, 2023||July 28, 2023||October 27, 2023||2024 date to be determined|
Financial statement release date
Anticipated release dates for financial statements and
management discussion and analysis are
|May 3, 2023||August 2, 2023||November 1, 2023||2024 date to be determined|
- Declaration of dividends and dates shown are subject to change by the board.
- We reserve the right to amend, suspend or terminate the dividend reinvestment and share purchase plan at any time.
- Share purchase cheques should be made payable to TSX Trust Company, our transfer agent.
- Dividend cheques are normally mailed three to five days before payment dates.
- Quarterly statements for dividend reinvestment and share purchase plan participants are normally mailed two weeks after investment dates.
Annual meetingsFind out about our upcoming annual meeting and key shareholder documents.
Dividend and tax informationInformation to help you manage your dividends.