See where your education positions you for success at Imperial.
We want students to continue their learning while working with us. Our student job opportunities will allow you to apply your knowledge while also developing new skills and capabilities alongside our team of highly dedicated and knowledgeable people.
Applying for student opportunities:
Co-op/internship opportunities are available for students currently enrolled in a university or college program.
- Student term/coop positions are posted:
- September for work terms starting in January
- September and January for work terms starting in May
- May for work terms starting in September
- Interviews are conducted in October, February, and June.
- Student term positions are at least four months but may be longer.
Learn more about employment eligibility.
Meet our students
Dalhousie commerce student Lana Toews shares her experience. Read more.
Hear from previous recruitment manager Blair Oakes