We place a great deal of importance on providing the top graduates with desirable challenges, resources and rewards, as well as the opportunity to work with highly dedicated and knowledgeable people. Our onboarding, training, mentoring, challenging work, and job rotations ensure a rewarding career from the very start.
Search opportunities and apply here
Applying for graduate opportunities:
Career opportunities are available for graduating university students and recent graduates with less than three years of relevant work experience since graduation.
- Graduate positions are posted on our website in early September.
- Some graduate positions may be posted in January and throughout the year.
- The application deadline for graduate positions posted in September is in early October; however, please see the individual job postings for exact deadlines.
- First interviews are conducted on campus three to four weeks after the application deadline.
- Second interviews are conducted in November and December at our offices.
Hear from graduate Tyrel
UBC Geological Engineering alum (2016) Tyrel Sulzer, shares his view on finding interesting, challenging work, plenty of individual support and a career home at Imperial. Read more.
Hear from recruitment manager Blair Oakes
Blair provides the inside scoop on our recruitment perspective and career offering. Read more.