Every year over 100 technical college students and new graduates discover what's possible for their career at Imperial Oil. We place a great deal of importance on providing the top graduates and students with desirable challenges, resources and rewards, as well as the opportunity to work with highly dedicated and knowledgeable people. Our onboarding, training, mentoring, and challenging work ensure a rewarding career from the very start. Learn more >
We offer many exciting opportunities across a wide range of business units and career paths. See where your education and experience position you for success at Imperial Oil:
view larger image
Applying for student opportunities:
Student opportunities are available for students currently enrolled in a technical college program.
- Student term positions are posted on this website in Mid-November for work terms starting in May / June
- Student term positions are at least four months but may be longer
- Interviews are conducted in late December / early January
Applying for graduate opportunities:
Career opportunities are available for graduating technical college students and recent graduates with less than three years of relevant work experience since graduation.
- Graduate positions are posted on our website in mid-November.
- Some graduate positions may be posted throughout the year.
- The application deadline for graduate positions posted in mid-November is in December. However, please see the individual job postings for exact deadlines.
- First interviews are typically conducted on campus two to three weeks after the application deadline.
- Second interviews are conducted in Janaury and early February at our site locations.
The company also has opportunities available for experienced operations, trades and technology candidates. For more information, please refer to the Experienced trades and technology section of our website.